Tuesday 12 November 2013

Hobbycrafts Show at Birmingham NEC 2013 - Part One - The Stand

 
Hello, I am back with the first of 2 posts from the NEC, this one is about the stand and tomorrows round up will be about the shopping!!
I have to admit I didn't take the photo above (clearly as that is my big bum in the black!!) I have pinched it from Kath's Facebook post!
This was taken on Wednesday during the chaos that is set up!
The other lady in the photo is Penny from The Art of Craft - she was lovely and made me feel very welcome!


This picture shows the stand all set up, in fact this was taken on Sunday morning, the last day of the show so we had quite a bit less stock than we started with!
This was where I stood for 5 days!! you can see the fuse machine at the front and a few samples to the left, round the corner from that was our second demo table where we demoed various Fiskars tools and punches


This is the rest of the stand we shared with The Art of Craft, all tidy and neat before the madness commences!

 
This is the lovely Sharon who literally made cards all day long, bless her! and some very pretty ones at that! I wish I had taken a few pics of her cards but the show just took over and I didn't take anywhere near enough photos for you guys!

 
And lastly this is Jane the owner of The Art of Craft and her son Mark both of them were lovely and made me feel at home, although I am reliably informed that Mark turns into a bit of a monster when he gets the van keys in his hands!!
 
Back tomorrow with a sneaky peek at some of the goodies I bought back with me!
Lisa xXx

No comments: