Monday 2 September 2013

A lot of catching up to do!

It has been ages since I blogged last and its been a busy summer with both the day job and crafting!!
Christmas is coming to my Low Hill (Wolverhampton) craft workshop on Friday so I have been busy prepping the kits for that.
And this weekend I will be spending Saturday demonstrating the Fiskars Fuse machine at Hobbycraft Milton Keynes, please pop in if you are passing I would love to meet some of my readers!
Have you seen the Fiskars Fuse machine? Its a big machine, a similar size to the Big Shot Pro, but folds up for storage (thankfully!!) The photo is not of my machine, my craft room looks like a bomb site so i thought that a stock photo would be better at this moment in time!!

On another Fiskars note, they have been nominated for a craft award is association with crafts beautiful and papercrafter mags, if you fancy voting for your fave products just click HERE
Right I am off to tidy the craft room and get some makes and kists finished!

No comments: