Wednesday 24 August 2011

WOYWW :: Special Crafty Swap



This is a little piccy of waht is laid out on my workdesk today, it is the prettiest Cath Kidston Fabric from my crafty friend Sue (thanks Sue)



There was also a really cute card which matched the fabric and some ribbons and lace, I just keep stroking it, i don't think my sewing skills are good enough to be let loose on it yet so i am going to practice a few projects first!!
I love doing swaps, Sue responded to a little plea i put up on here looking for people to swap with as i think its quite inspiring! Sue and I have sent a few bits back and forth and its just nice to be able to play with something different



The pink stars and dainty flowers are my fave and they will be kept for a special project, not sure what yet but something to stroke in my craft room!!

4 comments:

bonnie said...

Wow Sue what a wonderful swap...can I meet her...lol! I would love the learn to sew, I bought a cute retro pink sewing machine last June and haven't even opened it...they scare me but I had to have it!! TFS Lisa...hUGS X

vixen said...

what a lovely swap, look forward to seeing how you use it :)

Ohhh Snap said...

Great goodies you have there! Love the matching card :D. Late again, but belated Happy WOYWW! #96

Ali said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the fabric. I never know what to do when I get lovely bits of fabris to play with. Absolutely love the elephant sticker on that card, it's gorgeous x