Sunday 7 August 2011

Still Clearing Out My Craft Room!!!

hello!!!
I am still here and will be back blogging again from today, I have finished work now for what is left of the summer holidays and have started my annual craft room clear out!!
I have sorted out 5 boxes of stuff that i am going to start listing here on my for sale page from tomorrow, i will add photos and prices and postage will be charged at cost
I have taken most of my photos now and will get them uploaded tomorrow, there will be stuff from as low as 50p as i need my space back!!
so i will see you tomorrow and will do a crafty post too!

2 comments:

zippy_forever said...

ooh can't wait to see what you've got going cheap!:)

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa,
Good to have you back. Just wondering if you got my email / payment for the goodie bag.
Sherie xx