Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Special Little Mention.....

As many of you will know I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator as well as a die cut fanatic!! And I tend to keep SU offers to my SU blog but wanted to share this one on here for you all just in case I miss anyone!

I am very excited to announce that there is a new Stampin' Up! Catalogue on the way!


Those of you who have a current Catalogue will understand why they call it a catalogue and idea book as it is a really lovely read with lots of glossy inspirational photos!

I wanted to bring my customers a special offer so they could have the new cattie at a bargain price and as soon as possible!

The catalogues normally sell for £5.95 plus postage but i have a very special offer for you!!
I am able to order catalogues from Thursday Morning and even though the catalogue does not go live until the 1st October I will be sending mine out to you guys as soon as they arrive so you can see what is coming ASAP!
If you would like to order a 2011-12 catalogue the price including postage is just £3.50 if your order is placed before Lunchtime Thursday 1st September (UK only)

I will also update my SU blog Thursday with all of the products that are retiring and that if you would like any will need to be ordered ASAP as they will no longer be available once the current stock has run out. This includes the mini catalogue too as not all items make it into the new cattie

To Celebrate the new catalogue and make the retiring products more affordable to you I am offering half price postage on all orders over £30 placed before the 30th September

As usual if you do want to place an order for a new cattie or products, it could not be more simple, just email me the products (inc codes) you require ( lisa@craftfairies.com ), i will confirm with you the payment total and then you can make payment by PayPal GIFT, Cheque, Postal Order or Bank Transfer and your order will be placed

To view the current catalogues please click here -> http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/eng/543.asp



No comments: