Monday 25 April 2011

Card Idea :: Mum with Roses and Butterfly


I have been scheduling some blog posts today for when I go back to work, I try to have a post scheduled each day when I am working as I just do not have time to blog!! I usually leave the house at 7:30am and get back in at about 5:30pm unless I go to the gym Then I am home around 7pm and once house work and dinner have been done, I do not have enough energy to craft of blog much!


I found these photos of some mothers day cards that I didn't blog as my mums was in there and I was not going to see her until after mothers day, but I thought I would blog them as they would also make a nice birthday card too!






2 comments:

PepPop said...

Beautiful cards. Wow your day sounds so hectic - I thought mine was bad :) Jaqui x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great cards :)