Sunday 26 December 2010

HobbyCraft Sale - WOW!


This morning i popped to Hobbycraft to look at their sale!!!
I normally go to Boots on Boxing day and i spend the points i collect all year round on some perfume as a treat for me! I did go to boots but before i went i waited for the doors of hobbycraft to open so i could look at their sale things - and boy I am glad I did!
the 2 12x12 stacks above were £2.99!!!!

These 2 12x12 stacks were £6.99 for the glitter and £7.49 for the doodle around stack


These 8x8 stacks were 2.99 too

and the DCWV 6x6 were £1.99 and the MM pad just 99p

You can see all of the prices in the pics really but there were some great bargains to be had!

they had a few other things marked down around the store, like the MM slice for just £49.99 and some of the cards down to £20

I was served by the store manager and she said there were more reductions to come so i may pop back down at the weekend!

when i nipped into boots, not only was i lucky enough to get a set of my fave purfume (pure poison - Dior) reduced with just enough points - i got these photo gifts above to squirrel for next chrimbo too!

all in all a great days shopping!!

7 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow...hope they still have some good ones when I go into town shopping with the kids on Wednesday!!!...xx

Alizabethy said...

I really, really must go to Hobbycraft now!

Holli said...

Once I'd read your post this morning I went straight to my Hobbycraft (Stafford) and got sone lovely bargains!! None quite as good as yours, may have to pop over to Wolverhampton this afternoon!!! :)

Hazel said...

Well done for finding the bargains x

Bumblebee said...

Went to hobbycraft today and also grabbed a sackful of bargains!I'm waiting for boots to reduce to 75% off before I venture in though, normally about 2nd week of january!

Unknown said...

Oh so jealous lol, lucky lucky you - well done :) x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic haul. Wish I had a hobbycraft closer to me.