Monday 29 November 2010

It Pays To Have A Spare....


.....But if you don't have a spare then it pays to have access to a  lovely online store like http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk/ who send you one out the very next day!!!!

I was embossing some stencils for chrimbo cards and my plate cracked a tiny bit, most people would have stopped but not me!! I carried on and whizzes another set through and heard 3 loud snaps..... ooooops!!


It even cut into my embossing mat, but these are tough little cookies and it did not go all the way through!!!

on a brighter note..... I may have succumbed to a little shopping today...


Craft Work Cards have a fab offer on today for their goodybags with lots of scrummy stuff in... I may have ordered one or 2 of them!!!
When i put them in my cart i thought postage would be dear but it was only £1.95 - what a treat!

L x

6 comments:

Shaz said...

Mine snapped the other day, just like yours it frightened the life out of me. Until i ordered another set i was just using half the plate. lol x

Unknown said...

i was tempted by the goody bag offer to and got one or two, lol. I was trying to post but been in work and sta next to my manager and its nawty to be caught online so couldnt :( great offer!

Netty said...

I rate Country View Crafts as well, a brilliant on line shop for service and delivery. Annette

PepPop said...

OOOOPS!! That's the kind of thing I would do too. Glad you got a replacement sorted. Jaqui x

Lesley said...

I was a little bit tempted too Lisa and couldn't choose so ordered 4! These snow days can be very expensive!

Lesley x

Elaina said...

Ouch!Thanks for the warning. I think I might get a set of plates to keep on hand just in case. I could not resist the goodybag sale either, funny how many can fall into your basket when they are half price lol.