Sunday 31 October 2010

Shopping Bag Sunday - Last one for a while!


I think this will be my last shopping post for a while as i need to get cracking with my christmas makes!!
And i need to save my money too as i am off to the NEC on Saturday and that is never a cheap outing! Thinking about it that means there will be a shopping post (or more of a confessional) next weekend after the NEC!

First up, glittery snow and cute wooden snowman pegs from B&M Bargains both 99p


The wooden snowmen are on pegs and have a gold thread running through to be used as a card holder but i think they will be cute fasteners to gift bags and things!


Some funky bubble stickers 89p from B&M really cute and will make nice toppers for gifts etc, 2 sheets in a pack


Lastly some mints, 2.99 a box, but the circles will go great with my scalloped and flower stampin up punches and the squares are just begging to be re-covered in some festive manner!! 2.99 from B&M

Hugs
Lisa xXx

No comments: