Thursday 29 July 2010

I {heart} Hobbycraft and their blue cross sale!


I popped in to hoppycraft yesterday after i had been to work and they had some new addidions to their blue cross sale... the stock in the sale has already been reduced but if it has a blue cross on it then there is a further 30% off - how fab!

They has some loose 12x12 papers on sale, the ones in the photo above are Bo Bunny and were reduced to 89p, the ones below were 39p for the tractors and 49p for the spots - i love red spots on christmas cards!!!



They also had some K&Co in the sale, the paper and embellishments were £4.49 each (whihc is a bit expensive for me!!) but had 30% off that price so i snapped them up!! I love the flowers with brad centres for making my batches of cards and will get 8 cards from a pack using the matching papers they will look fab!


I also snapped up some rolls of the sticky-back-plastic-book-covering-type-film!!
They has some wood grain effect and gingams reduced to just 29p!!!
These will cut on cricuts and robos not to mention sticking to card and whizzing through an embossing folder, i will have a play with these in the holidays and see if i can inspire you!

If you are a card maker they also have cello bags half price, the ones i got were 3.49 for 100 but you can get 50 for 1.99 if you don't use so many, i use them for wrapping gifts etc too and find them great quality, if you hae a bag sealer they also work fab in these so if you buy the ones to fit DL envelopes and use a bag sealer you can use one bag to hold 2 4" cards and that is a bargain!

Crafty Blog post on its way as i have made nothing this week!!!

Hugs
Lisa xXx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

why would you do that to me! now I've got to go to hobbycraft LOL.

Claire said...

Ooh great stash, luckily I live too far away from Hobbycraft to pop in on my way home or I would even less cash than I do right now :)
C
xx

Unknown said...

Great stuff - i agree with Sandra tho why did you do that to me, now i've got to go to hobbycraft! xx

Ella said...

oh what a great haul!
i will have to have a looksie down there soon xxx

Susan Payton said...

What wonderful designs you talented ladies make. I don't think I could do it myself, but I love admiring the work of all of you talented ladies. Thanks for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogpsot.com