Saturday 26 June 2010

Pink Bind It All (BIA) FOR SALE


I am looking for a loving home for my pink bind it all, it has not had very much use at all and deserves a good home!
I have included some wires with it so you can play straight away!
There is also a DVD and the wire measure guide and the bits of info that came with it. I dont have the original box but will package it well!


There are 2 tiny clips missing, these were plastic and snapped off the first couple of times i used it :(
I don't think they did much, they were meant to keep the measure guide in place but it works the same without it!
It is also a little faded on one side where it has lived on the window-sill oops!
I would like £35 plus £6.00 recorded first class delivery - payment by paypal gift is ideal

email me if you fancy it lisa@craftfairies.com

No comments: