Friday 12 March 2010

FOR SALE :: Cricut Create Machine With Extras


I am going to sell my little cricut create machine, it is only 4 months old and has only been used a handfull of times for cutting letters, I do love it but after moving craft rooms i now have room for an expression so would rather sell it sooner while it is new and save for an expression!


Included with the create machine are, the current blade, the current mat plus 2 packs of mats (4 unused mats) (RRP £16.00), the user guide, power cord all in original box - there are no cartridges supplied as i am upgrading machines

For the complete bundle i would like £175 including signed for delivery (machine cost £260 new and is still in new condition)
If you are interested please email me lisa@craftfairies.com

Hugs

Lisa xXx

2 comments:

Molly said...

Your creations are just awesome. I have signed on as a Follower and have stolen your button. If you would like to come visit it I would love your comments on one of my places. Keep those cards coming!!

stampingcaz said...

watching this item, hoping it might come down a smidge more :) or I can save enough

Caz